As a Family and Relationship Coach, I’m here to support you and your loved one(s) during periods of transition, confusion, stress, and discomfort. I work together with couples and families to uncover a path forward that provides the greatest
good for all parties—whether that means nurturing a healthier, happier, and more balanced relationship or taking steps to mindfully separate from a relationship that is no longer serving its parties well. Our Alpha Lifework Method was created
to instill confidence, clarity, and peace-of-mind in couples as you move forward—together or individually.
Designed to help you get the most out of life, the goal of Alpha Heart’s Individual Coaching is to guide your through any period of transition and transformation. Life events, both positive and negative (like the birth or a child or the loss
of a job) can throw everything out of balance—making it hard to communicate with others; causing basic daily tasks to become daunting; filling you with a sense of sadness, dread, or isolation; or forcing you to question your true desires and
identity. (Yes, EVEN positive life events!)
Transitions can trigger past traumas and send your relationships into conflict—making you feel misunderstood and alone. Together, through our Alpha Lifework Method, we’ll work to navigate traumatic or challenging life events, finding a new—even
better!—sense of balance, and a newfound ability to clearly express your new needs, wants, and authentic identity. Through coaching, you’ll learn how to nurture self-confidence and security, release any judgement you’re holding for yourself
or others, develop clear visions for the future of your life, and heal any wounds that might be blocking your personal and/or interpersonal growth.
Are you going through a life event and need support and help? Maybe you feel as though many people around you have gone through the same thing, but you believe that your experience is different and you need a new perspective? No matter what
you’re dealing with, coaching can be the first step to living your most legendary life.
Our Individual Coaching Program includes 6 one-hour-long personalized phone coaching sessions, regular e-mail correspondence, and requires a 3-6-month commitment.
What Will I Work On?
Request More Info
- Coping with a challenging or traumatic life event, like job loss, the birth of a child, or the death of a parent
- Identifying your essential beliefs about change and how you manage it
- Healing past challenges or traumas that have been triggered by a life event
- Improving your communication with yourself and others
- Identifying and expressing your needs in an honest and healthy way
- Nurturing your new identity and expressing that identity authentically to others
- Understanding of your self-worth
- Developing a healthier mindset about transition and transformation
- Forming a clear vision of your future goals and desires
- Articulating tangible steps for mapping out your future
- Finding your new normal and flow, in order to feel in control of your life—even when major change manifests itself