Coaching for Couples & Relationships
Improve communication, heal past wounds, cope with a challenging life event, and get the most out of your relationships with my Relationship Strategy Program.
Whether you’re looking to improve your relationship with your spouse or a friend, a sibling or a parent, a colleague or your employer—or even yourself—Alpha Heart’s Relationship Coaching is designed to teach you how to effectively share your most
authentic self with the people in your life and the world around you, as well as achieve your optimal relationship flow. My FIT Method will assist you in identifying past relationship roadblocks, working through traumatic or challenging life
events, implementing appropriate personal boundaries, and developing effective and compassionate communication skills. Through coaching, you’ll learn how to nurture self-confidence and security, develop clear visions for the relationships in
your life, and heal any wounds that might be blocking interpersonal growth.
We all spend our lives in relationship: with our family, our friends, our colleagues, our communities, the world—and yes, ourselves! Isn’t it time to make the relationships in your life the very best they can be?
This Relationship Strategy Program includes 6 one hour-long personalized phone coaching sessions, regular e-mail correspondence, and requires a 3-6-month commitment.
What Will I Work On?
Request More Info
- Identifying roadblocks in your current relationship(s)—with yourself and with those around you
- Healing past wounds and trauma
- Setting appropriate boundaries
- Coping with a challenging or traumatic life event, like job loss, the birth of a child, or the death of a parent
- Developing strategies for new parenthood—from communicating with your partner or co-parent to discovering your new identity as a parent yourself
- Self-confidence and authenticity
- Ways to rewrite your personal narrative and/or damaging self-talk
- Becoming a leader in your own life
- Developing a clear vision for the future of your relationship(s)
- Improving and strengthening effective communication skills
- Finding your relationship flow, in order to be fully present for yourself and those around you